0.5.0 - September 2020¶
Upgrade to python-hl7 v0.4.0 * Trailing carriage return in Message now passed along per Message Construction
Rules. Requires python-hl7 v0.4.0.
- MSH.9.1.3 (“ACK”) added
Dropped support for Python 2.7 & 3.4. Python 3.5 - 3.8 now supported.
0.4.1 - July 2016¶
- Added IHL7Receiver.getTimeout() interface method. Receivers can return an integer TCP connection idle timeout in seconds.
0.4.0 - June 2016¶
- Ported to Python 3.4. Support for Python 2.6 dropped. Currently supported platforms are Python 2.7 & 3.4. API remains the same, mostly test changes to more explicitly indicate bytestrings vs unicode strings. Also needed to convert to use zope.interface’s @implementer() class advice instead of the implements().
- Use tox as primary test runner.
- Distribute Python wheel.
0.3.0 - November 2014¶
- Renamed project from twisted-hl7 to txHL7, to be in line with twisted’s Community Code recommendations.
Please update your project to use the txHL7 import instead of twistedhl7 and replace “twisted-hl7” with “txHL7” in your setup.py or requirements.txt.
If you perform a pip uninstall twisted-hl7, ensure you do it before installing txHL7, since both packages use the twisted/plugins/mllp_plugin.py twisted plugin, otherwise the twisted-hl7 uninstall will remove txHL7’s version of the plugin.
0.2.2 - November 2014¶
- Add a description to setup.py. Thanks Low Kian Seong <https://github.com/lowks>`_
0.2.1 - November 2014¶
- Delegate error processing to txHL7.receiver.MessageContainer.err(), allowing subclasses to define logic.
0.2.0 - September 2014¶
- Abstract message into a separate class that is responsible for building ACK. This makes txHL7 useable with other HL7 parsing frameworks. Requires a new IHL7Receiver.parseMessage() interface method.
- Add message implementation based on python-hl7, using the new ACK functionality in 0.3.1
- Upgrade to latest python-hl7, v0.3.1, for ACK creation
0.1.0 - August 2014¶
- twistd plugin. Thanks to Andrew Wason
- Upgrade to latest python-hl7, v0.3.0, for correct MSH indexing
python-hl7 v0.3.0 breaks backwards compatibility.
0.0.3 - March 2012¶
- Convert to unicode. As soon as a message string is assembled, decode into unicode, using the codec specified by the implementation of IHL7Receiver.getCodec(). When writing an ACK, the message is re-encoded into that codec.
0.0.2 - September 2011¶
- ACK^001 for acknowledging messages (adds python-hl7 dependency)
- Add errBack for catching unhandled errors that responds with reject (AR) ACK.
0.0.1 - September 2011¶
- Initial basic MLLP implementation